Thursday, January 4, 2024




He owns the cattle on a thousand hills
The wealth in every mine, 
He owns the rivers and the rocks and rills,
The sun and stars that shine
Wonderful riches more than tongue can tell
He is my Father so they're mine as well
He owns the cattle on a thousand hills
I know that He will care for me.

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave on the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted.

But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Teach me thy way , O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 61:2-4

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For thou hast bee...